Welcome to the Chicago Northwest Region! We are excited to have you here. Use the links below for more information:
- Where Are We?
- Ride-Hailing Services
- Suburban Taxi Cabs
- Charter and Town Car Services
- Suburban to Chicago Train Service
- Free Schaumburg Woodfield Trolley Service
Where Are We?
You will find our eight communities Northwest of O’Hare International Airport and downtown Chicago. Several major highways flow through our region and offer you quick ways of getting to Chicago Northwest. Additionally, our entire region features free parking.
Available throughout the Chicago Northwest region.
Passenger pick-up zones at O’Hare International Airport are located at Terminal 2 (upper level) and Terminal 5 (lower level). Look for signage — RIDESHARE PICKUP ZONE.
Suburban Taxi Cabs will pick-up in the last lane outside of baggage claim.
303 Taxi Service
(847) 364-0303 | taxiwithus.com
American Taxi Dispatch, Inc.
(847) 259-1555 | americantaxi.com
Charter and Town Car Services
(773) 826-2000 | ariescharter.com
(312) 667-0906 | chicagobuschartercompany.com
(847) 537-7988 | executivechauffeuring.com
(312) 546-3925 | gogocharters.com
(312) 251-3100 | grayline.com
(312) 392-0239 | nationalbuscharter.com
(630) 601-9007 | sunnylimo.com
(312) 766-2242 | totalcharters.com
(847) 916-9300 | windycitylimos.com
Chicagoland Commuter Train Service
(312) 322-6777 | metrarail.com
Union Pacific Northwest Line (@MetraUPNW)
Download the Ventra app from the app store for smooth riding on Metra, CTA and PACE.
Free Schaumburg Woodfield Trolley
(Temporarily Suspended Due to Covid-19)
Available Friday – Sunday except for select holidays.