ITASCA, Ill. – (Feb. 6, 2019) – From a romantic candlelit surf and turf inspired dinner to overnight packages and couples spa experiences, Eaglewood Resort and Spa announces their Valentine’s Day inspired initiatives.
This year, Eaglewood Resort and Spa’s Valentine’s Day packages include:
1.) Valentine’s Day Couples Escape Spa and Dinner Package – available 2/14/19 thru 2/16/19
From delicious culinary delights to relaxing spa treatments, guests are invited to relax with a couples massage, savor dinner at Burnham’s Restaurant and then turn-in to their deluxe guest room with a view.
- Deluxe golf course view overnight room accommodations for two with rates starting at $450
- Chocolates and a bottle of William Hill Cabernet Sauvignon delivered to your room
- A romantic, four-course candlelit dinner for two in Burnham’s Restaurant*
- Two complimentary drinks at Ogden’s Lobby Bar
- A 30-minute couples Swedish massage at The Spa at Eaglewood – advanced reservations required
- Chef-crafted breakfast for two in Burnham’s Restaurant the next morning, with one complimentary bloody mary or mimosa each
- Late check-out of 2:00 p.m. and unlimited access to the resort’s heated indoor pool, hot tub, expansive fitness center, sauna and steam room
- Guests are also invited to rent snowshoes and cross country skis to tour the resort’s 109 acres if there is enough snow, or enjoy the convenience of having an on-site retro bowling alley and indoor 4K golf simulator.
2.) Valentine’s Day Burnham’s Restaurant Dinner Only – available 2/14/19 thru 2/16/19
Guests are invited to a four-course prix fixe menu at Burnham’s Restaurant for $60 per person.* From vintage shrimp cocktail martini to ghee seared angus filet chop, seared Maine lobster tail and bourbon chocolate pate, Burnham Restaurant’s Valentine’s Day menu* is sure to please.
Guests can visit www.eaglewoodresort.com for more information about Eaglewood Resort & Spa, its ample amenities and Valentine’s Day packages
# # #
About Eaglewood Resort & Spa
Conveniently located just 12 miles west of O’Hare International Airport and 25 miles from downtown Chicago, Eaglewood Resort & Spa is nestled on 106 lush acres in Itasca, Illinois. Managed by Benchmark Resorts & Hotels, the AAA Four-Diamond resort features 295 spacious guestrooms and suites featuring large walk out balconies showcasing views of the championship golf course. Eaglewood boasts three distinct dining venues with fine and casual menu options, first-class recreation including a complete health SPA, 18-hole championship golf course, sparkling indoor pool with sundeck, fitness center and six-lane retro Bowling Alley, as well as 37,000 square feet of IACC-certified meeting and event space.