Schaumburg, Ill. (March 23, 2017) – Mark your calendars! The tenth annual Chicagoland Gluten Free & Allergen Friendly Expo will return to the Schaumburg Convention Center April 22-23.
- Sweet Ali’s Gluten Free Bakery, an award-winning bakery in Hinsdale & Glenview, will be sampling select cupcakes and a vegan chocolate chunk cookie at booth #610. In addition, they will be selling their famous cinnamon rolls, sugar cookies and much more!
- Enjoy Life Foods is excited to present Enjoy Life Land, their NEW gluten-free and allergy-friendly adventure. Swim in the Chocolate River, hike Freedom Mountain and climb Cookie Canyon, all while sampling their top-8 free snacks!
- Tiffany Hinton, a local Chicago author, gluten-free expert and gut healing coach will be delivering a powerful presentation on Saturday on “The Five Steps to Healing Your Inflammation.” Stop by booth #1008 to meet Tiffany and purchase her best selling cookbooks.
- Local Chicago restaurant, Maggiano’s Little Italy, will be sampling their delicious pasta at booth #105. Maggiano’s restaurants nationwide offer gluten-free pasta, and all sauces and dressings are hand crafted without gluten-containing ingredients. In-house chefs can also carefully modify dishes to meet guests’ dietary specifications.
- Wheat’s End Artisan Foods will be on site at booth #306 sampling their signature English muffins and NY-style bagels. Learn about their 100% gluten-free offerings, chat with the founders, and snag a coupon for their online store and Chicago cafe.
The Expo will allow attendees to sample and purchase hundreds of gluten-free products, meet with local and national brands, receive coupons and attend informative presentations by top-notch speakers.
“It’s really exciting to be in a room where you can try everything,” said Expo Founder Jen Cafferty. “You’ll sample everything from pizza, bread and decadent baked goods to healthier options like bars and granola. One little boy was so happy to see all of the samples he exclaimed, ‘It’s like a gluten-free Disneyland!”
While all products at the Expo are gluten free, many exhibitors will also showcase products free from the top eight allergens. The event also features a dedicated area for nut-free products sponsored by Enjoy Life Foods.
The Expo is a fun, community-based event where you can bring the whole family. Tickets can be purchased in advance or at the door. A one-day ticket is $15 for adults and $5 for children.
ABOUT THE GLUTEN FREE & ALLERGEN FRIENDLY EXPOS
Managed by the Gluten Free Media Group, the Gluten Free & Allergen Friendly Expos are the largest and fastest growing special diet consumer events in the United States. Started in 2007, the events have expanded from one to eight cities throughout the country. In addition to meeting the needs of the celiac community, the Expos welcome those with gluten sensitivities autoimmune/inflammatory diseases and autism. Athletes and the health-conscious community also benefit from the events. For more information, visit www.gfafexpo.com.
To view this video on YouTube, please visit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpjjxOT60Uw
Media Contact: Laura Gruninger, The Gluten Free Media Group, 847-284-9997, email@example.com
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE The Gluten Free Media Group