Featuring a-la-carte Brunch & Dinner Features for the Whole Family
Schaumburg, IL (March 31, 2017) – On Easter Sunday (April 16th), gather the family at Weber Grill Restaurant and feast on an array of Easter-inspired dishes for both brunch and dinner! While adults indulge in traditional holiday favorites, a children’s brunch plate will be available along with Easter eggs filled with candy and special treats. Weber’s full Dinner Menu will also be available all day.
Brunch “A-la-carte” Features Served Until 2:00pm
- GRILLED STEAK & EGGS Southwest Style Skirt Steak and Eggs Any Style Guajillo Salsa, Breakfast Potatoes 17.5
- CHOCOLATE CHERRY PRETZEL BREAD FRENCH TOAST Fresh Strawberries, Whipped Cream 10.5
- DOUBLE SMOKED BOURBON GLAZED HAM BENEDICT Hollandaise, Toasted English Muffin Grilled Asparagus, Breakfast Potatoes 14
- KID’S BRUNCH PLATE (TWELVE & UNDER) Choice of Scrambled Eggs or Pretzel Bread French Toast 6.5
Dinner Features Served All Day
- HOUSE SMOKED BOURBON GLAZED HAM Horseradish Cream Sauce, Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes, Grilled Asparagus 16
- WOOD-ROASTED LEG OF LAMB Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes, Asparagus, Rosemary Jus 20
- MIMOSA Sparkling Brut Wine and Fresh Orange Juice 7
- BACKYARD BLOODY MARY Absolut Vodka, Housemade Bloody Mary Mix Served with Smoked Sausage & Gouda Skewer and a Mini Backyard Brew 10.5
RSVP: Reservations are recommended.