June 9, 2015 (Schaumburg, IL) – The Snow & Ice Management Association (SIMA) will hold its 18th Annual Snow & Ice Symposium in Schaumburg, IL June 24-27, 2015. The 4 day event will feature a trade show, speakers, educational sessions and networking events for the snow and ice industry. “SIMA is excited to return to Schaumburg, the site of the 14th Annual Snow & Ice Symposium in 2011, which was our highest attended Symposium ever,” says Martin Tirado, CAE, SIMA CEO. “We look forward to the show as a way for snow and ice professionals to gain new ideas, share challenges and successes, and check out the latest industry equipment and services, all in one place.”
New for the 2015 Symposium will be 2 pre-conference workshops on June 24, one focused on operations and the other on sales training. There will also be 2 Keynote speakers, with Sasha Strauss presenting “Branding is the New Normal” on June 25, and Joel Zeff presenting “The Tao of Ta Da – Watch What Happens When Work Becomes Play” on June 26.
The Symposium will be held at the Schaumburg Renaissance Hotel & Convention Center, and will also feature:
- A 2 day trade show with the latest equipment and services from over 100 exhibitors.
- An interactive “Best Practices Pavilion” where attendees can learn more about SIMA’s Best Practices Checklist.
- 21 educational sessions in topic areas including employee development, risk management, business growth, ice management, and more.
- “Snack & Chat” roundtable discussions on various snow and ice topics where attendees can network and share tips of the trade.
- Networking receptions, including a closing event Topgolf.
- The SIMA Awards & Recognition Night, honoring the best in snow and ice.
Registration and a full schedule of events are available now for the 18th Annual Snow & Ice Symposium at www.sima.org/show. For more information, contact Martin@sima.org, or call 414-375-1940. Press pass registration and a list of Symposium press releases are available at www.sima.org/show-press.
About the Snow & Ice Management Association (SIMA)
Founded in 1996, the Snow & Ice Management Association is the nation’s trade association for professionals involved with the snow & ice industry including snow plowing as well as commercial & residential snow removal. Visit www.sima.org for more information.
About MEET Chicago Northwest
Meet Chicago Northwest is the official destination marketing organization for the Chicago Northwest region. We proudly promote the communities of Arlington Heights, Elk Grove Village, Itasca, Rolling Meadows, Roselle, Schaumburg, Streamwood and Wood Dale to make a positive economic impact through tourism.